Thursday, October 6, 2011

Thank You Steve

Thank you Steve, for your inspiring view of what the world can be, being a visionary and innovator and making some of the best technological products we never knew we would need or now cannot live without. I learned of your passing from my iPhone and breaking news app. Even this post is coming via a blog app on my iPad. My work, creative and personal life are surrounded by your products and have been for some time. From that very first PowerBook with a scroll ball pad I used back in 1994, I knew this was something truly different and just made sense. You have changed my life as well as millions around the world.

Rest in peace.

"Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish." -SJ

I like that...




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails