Sunday, March 21, 2010

Yashica X-Pro


., originally uploaded by LeandroF.

~

self

Few shots from a recent roll of film using my Yashica Electro 35. I'm quite impressed with
the accuracy of the meter in this camera. Its pretty darn spot on for a vintage camera. Not sure why I haven't been shooting with it more, really need to remedy that. Then again, I think this is only the second or third roll that I've run through it.

The color of the film didn't shift as much as I had thought it would, although it did shift more so in the over exposure range, which may be how I need to treat it next time if I want more color extremes.



Yashica Electro 35 GSN, expired Fuji Sensia 200 Chrome 35mm film, cross processed C-41 and pushed +1/2 stop, scanned from negative.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails