Sunday, May 23, 2010

A Lil Xpro

Shot a expired (2002) roll of Fuji RDPIII chrome film and had it cross processed. I gotta say, I really like the quality of xpro the more and more I do it. For quite awhile I thought of it as a bit of an over stylized, gimmicky look. I did my share of cross processing 10+ years ago, but it was more for a editorial/commercial look and never with a Holga. So now, all these years later, I'm seeing xpro new again and liking the uniqueness that it contributes. I have a few other shots that I'll be posting soon that I used a 2.5 tele adapter on the lens which seemed to up the contrast, more on that later with a review.


2 Palms     Sin with Parasol II

Power Lines     Ticket Box

Holga 120CFN, expired Fuji Provia RDPIII Chrome film, cross processed C-41 +1/2 stop. Scanned from neg.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails